It's Earth Day! These are some things that we can do as interpreters and translators to help preserve our planet:
1. When possible, take notes with your computer or tablet instead of pen and paper.
2. Be conscious when printing; use both sides of the sheets for your proofreads.
3. Activate the energy-saving settings on your computer and don't leave your monitor on.
4. If you print your business cards, use recycled paper.
5. Avoid buying bottled water; get a reusable thermos instead.
6. Adjust the temperature of your thermostat or open your windows whenever you can.
7. Buy e-books instead of paperbacks.
8. Recycle your electronics.
9. Get fluorescent light bulbs.
10. Shop local. Shop smart. Select Eco-friendly products.
Categories: Tips, Translation, Interpreting
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.